1) 6 players on each side. Teammates rotate and alternate their
serve each time their team earns a sideout
2) A ball must be cleanly hit, not held, lifted, pushed or carried.
3) Ball may not be contacted more than 3 times in an effort
to return the ball.
4) Blocks don't count as a contact.
5) No spiking on the serve.
6) Teams switch sides after every 7 points.
7) No touching the net at any point during play.
8) Losing team serves first for next game.
9) Ball touching any part of the line is in. If the line moves,
10) Tossed serves must be hit (if server does not hit the ball
it is a fault.)
11) No substitutions (4's only.)
12) Let serves (serves where the ball contacts the net) are
13) To determine the serve, odds/evens will be used instead
of a volley.
14) Players are responsible for calling their own fouls.
15) The league directors are not responsible for teams missing
16) No open hand dinks or serve-receives (4's only.)
17) Games are played to 21, cap of 23 RALLY SCORING. Three games
are played no matter who wins the first two.
18) The League Directors will have the final decision on all
matters. The Directors may and will do whatever is necessary to
finish the session, including shortening or changing the number
19) If a team is not prepared to play at the start of their
match they shall be penalized one loss for the first 10 minutes,
and a loss every five minutes thereafter. You must have at least
three players on the side to begin play.