1) 6 players on each side. Teams must rotate after each sideout.
Teams that have 6 or more players can rotate players in after each
sideout as well.
No substituting offensive/defensive players during each game (teams
can change there rotation after each game).
2) A ball must be cleanly hit, not held, lifted, pushed or carried.
3) Ball may not be contacted more than 3 times in an effort
to return the ball.
4) Blocks don't count as a contact (if a ball is hit off a block,
and lands on the blocking teams side, they are still allowed 3 hits
to get the ball
over the net.
5) No spiking on the serve.
6) Teams switch sides after every 7 points.
7) No touching the net at any point during play.
8) Losing team serves first for next game.
9) Ball touching any part of the line is in. If the line moves,
10) Tossed serves must be hit (if server does not hit the ball
it is a fault.)
11) Let serves (serves where the ball contacts the net) are
12) To determine the serve, odds/evens will be used instead
of a volley.
13) Players are responsible for calling their own fouls.
14) The league directors are not responsible for teams missing
14) Games are played to 21, cap of 23 RALLY SCORING (teams will
get a point regardless of which team serves).
18) The League Directors will have the final decision on all
matters. The Directors may and will do whatever is necessary to
finish the session, including shortening or changing the number
19) If a team is not prepared to play at the start of their
match they shall be penalized one loss for the first 10 minutes,
and a loss every five minutes thereafter. You must have at least
four players on the court to begin play.
20) Serve -receives are allowed (players are allowed to use open
hands to return a ball on a serve.