• League Schedule/Fees for all beaches are listed on the Schedule Page.
• Drink/Food and Entertainment Schedule:
After-play parties will be held each night at the Beach Hut or the Landings every night. Drink/Food and live music will be offered to all our players. Band/Event schedule will be posted on our bulletin board on our home page. Teams from all leagues and beaches are welcome to come to any after party at the Cedar Beach or The Landing each night.
•Parking (free at all beaches)
Cedar Beach: free after 5PM during the week. There is also overflow parking at Overlook Beach which is a short walk over to Cedar Beach. Teams can not park in the Cedar Marina parking lot however they can park after 9PM for any after-party but will be charge a $20 parking fee.
Jones Beach: free after 4 PM during the week, 6 PM on Sundays.
Robert Moses: free after 4 PM during the week, 6 PM on Sundays.
League Information for Cedar Beach, Jones Beach and Robert Moses:
• All Teams must provide their own volleyballs.
• Male to Female Ratio: 6’s – 2 females on court at all times. Teams can play with 1female but with only 4 males. 4’s – can have any combination of males and females.
• Schedules will be posted and updated each week with your court assignment on the
schedule page. Schedules will be set each week based on team winning percentage.
• Check in with LIVA Crew to get your scorecard, court assignment and boundary line.
Losing team each night must bring in boundary line.
• 3 teams per courts. First 2 teams on court start their games. Follow schedule on scorecard. Play until dark. Last game at 8:15 PM at beginning of season and will be adjusted as we lose sunlight late in the season. Teams can only play each other a maximum of 3 times per night that count towards standings. If still time, teams can play pickup games till dark after official games.
• Wining team captain brings in scorecard. Make sure your scores are clearly marked and winning team of each game is circled.
• After-play party at the Beach Hut each night. Teams are welcome to go to The Landing after-play party at Jones Beach as well.